If you’re not sure what information to include on your website, the best approach is to start with the five core pages. These pages set the right expectations for visitors and cover your basic business needs:
- Home — Add a prominent call-to-action, and the primary way you want visitors to contact you.
2. About us — create trust: Share what your business is about, why you started it and include photos of you or your staff.
3. Products/Services — Include things like detailed descriptions, images, pricing, warranty and return policy.
4. Customer Testimonials — Include quotes or reviews from satisfied customers.
5. Contact Us — Phone numbers, hours of operation, location & map, email address.